Why Choose Mediation Training
- Our faculty is composed of mediators who have vibrant and
lucrative practices; judges; law professors; conflict resolution professors and
other Award winning, recognized experts in the field of Alternate Dispute
- We provide interactive exercises
- We provide a structure within a relaxed, congenial
atmosphere, condusive to adult learning
- We assist you in obtaining and completing your mentorship
- Our programs are truly "edu-tainment"
- We teach a
section on "How to Start and Build Your Mediation Practice"
- We provide interactive exercises and a complete set of forms and Excel spreadsheet to
start your practice
- We provide you with software to assist in obtaining agreed
Why YOU Should Become a Mediator:
- To obtain acquire a new viable profession adjunct to your current career and
obtain 48 hours CLE
- To increase your marketability as an attorney or other professional
- To become a better advocate when representing clients in mediation or in the
everyday practice of your present profession
- To enhance, and expand upon the conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
you currently possess
- To acquire the highly respected credential
- To enhance and expand your present career
- To fulfill the first requirement in becoming a Foreclosure
What YOU will learn
- How to start and market your mediation practice.
- Mediation concepts, techniques and strategies.
- The applicable statutes and ethical rules for certified and court appointed
- Negotiation principles and how to deal with and use a variety of negotiation
techniques and tactics.
- How to mediate pre-suit court cases, and other areas of circuit civil
- The role and qualities of an effective mediator.
- How to prepare written arguments.
All participants receive a set of written materials, copies of the mediation statutes
rules; and a variety of other relevant mediation information,
Early! Seating is Limited!
Program hours: 9:00am-6:15pm
|September 12-14 & 20-21, 2019
||Thu-Sat & Fri-Sat
|December 4-8, 2019
Registration Fee $925.00
includes all materials and morning coffee plus, each day
Continuing Education Credits:
FL Bar Approved 48 CLER credits including 5-ethics
Fl Certified Mediators will earn 40 CME credits including 4-ethics and 1-diversity
Faculty members: Robin Caral Shaw, Esq., Al
Capp, Esq., Robert Loevin, Esq., James Nulman, Esq., and Fran Tetunic, Esq.
Our programs are held at the following facilities:
Fort Lauderdale/Davie-NSU--Main Campus-School of Business Building
Boca Raton- 1501 Spanish River Blvd, Boca Raton, Florida 33431