Mediation Certification Program Approved by The Florida Supreme Court
This interactive program, certified and approved by the Florida Supreme Court, provides a unique opportunity to maximize on the conflict resolution skills and abilities that you currently possess while learning new ones. It will improve your ability to negotiate - both on your own behalf as well as when providing assistance to others as a professional mediator.
Our program is designed to provide an understanding of mediation in theory, concept and practical application. And, in addition to furnishing the important conflict resolution skills necessary to mediate in all professional fields, the program meets the training requirements of the Florida Supreme Court for Certification as a County Court Mediator.
Why YOU Should Become a Mediator:
- To acquire another viable profession which compliments and enhances your present career
- To gain knowledge of the mediation process so that you can use it in your present employment and in your future
- To increase your professional marketability
- To enhance and expand upon the conflict resolution skills that you currently possess
- To acquire an additional, highly-respected credential - that of a Florida Supreme Court Certified County Mediator
- To improve your negotiation style and perfect your personal and professional negotiation skills and techniques
From This Training:
- Human resource managers
- Educators & students
- Business professionals & consultants
- Government & social service employees
- Health care professionals
- Legal system professionals/paralegals
- Real estate brokers
- Criminal justice & law enforcement personnel
- Entertainment / hospitality managers
- Retail and marketing executives
- Stock brokers and securities dealers
- AND, anyone who wants to become a Florida Supreme Court Certified
YOU Will Learn:
- Conflict resolution strategies and concepts
How to select the most effective resolution method for a particular
Court processes, policies and procedures
Mediation techniques and strategies
The stages and components of the mediation session
The role of the mediator and the qualities of an effective mediator
Communication skills for stressful situations
- Effective ways to utilize community resources
- How to prepare a written settlement agreement
- The applicable statutes and ethical rules for certified and court
- How to market your mediation practice
Program includes a set of written materials including a Florida Supreme Court approved County Mediator's Manual; copies of the mediation statutes and rules; a community resource directory; information on marketing your mediation practice, professional mediation organizations and a variety of other mediation information, handouts, and exercises.
Register Early! Seating is Limited!
|February 7-9, 2019
|April 25-27, 2019
|July 24-26, 2019
|November 6-8, 2019
Registration fee $495, includes all materials
and morning coffee plus each day.
Program hours: 9:00am-5:30pm
Continuing Education Credits
Human Resource Professionals: will receive 20 general CEU's approved by HRCI.
Certified Mediators: Will receive 20 CME's including 2-ethics and 1 diversity
FL Bar Approved: 24 CLER credits, including 3 in ethics
Primary Trainers: Prof.
Susan Dubow and Elinor Robin, PhD, LMHC,
Our programs are held at the following
Fort Lauderdale/Davie-Nova SE University (NSU)
Boca Raton-Library 1501 Spanish River Blvd, Boca
Raton, Florida 33431
Mediation Training Group
21218 St. Andrews Blvd., #112
Boca Raton , FL 33433
Telephone # 561-241-0413
Fax # 561-558-9560
© 2014 Mediation Training Group, Inc.