Welcome to Mediation Training Group
The Mediation Training Group is a recognized leader in providing Innovative
and Interactive Mediation and conflict
resolution training programs!
Since 2000, over 10,000 professionals have attended our workshops and training programs to rave reviews. Our mission is to make YOUR training experience as beneficial and enjoyable as possible. In each of our programs we use teaching methods designed to educate, enlighten, and entertain adult learners. Please sign up for one of our programs today and you will discover why so many of our students return to us over and over again.
We are Pleased to Provide:
- Florida Supreme Court certified programs for County (3-day), Circuit Civil (5-day), Family Mediation Training (5-day) and Appellate Mediation (1-day).
- Continuing Mediation Training (CME)
- Parenting Coordination Training
- Friendly Divorce Mediation Training
- Marketing Your Mediation Practice Workshop Series
- Elder Mediation and Shared Family Decision Making Training
- On Site Mediation, Conflict Resolution and Conflict in the Workplace Training
- Programs Designed Specifically for your own Company or Agency
- Consultation Services to Mediators and to the Industry
Why Choose Mediation Training Group?
faculty is composed of mediators who have vibrant and lucrative
practices; judges; law professors; conflict resolution professors and
other Award winning, recognized experts in the field of Alternate
- We provide a structure within a relaxed, congenial atmosphere, condusive to adult learning
- We assist you in obtaining and completing your mentorship requirements
- Our programs are truly "edu-tainment"
- Each of our programs provide a section on "How to Start and Build Your Mediation
- We provide you with all the forms and documents needed to start your practice
- We provide you with software to assist you in your practice
We provide you with the opportunity to purchase Liability Insurance at a reduced program rate
Free monthly teleconferences with Professor Susan Dubow, Dr Elinor Robin and mediators
Why Should YOU Become a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator?
To obtain CLER, CEU, and SHRM credits while acquiring a new profession and a new skill set
- To become a more astute advocate or counselor
- To improve your negotiation skills
- To enhance your credentials
- To serve as a mediator in court-ordered, voluntary, contractual, administrative agency, and pre-suit conflict
Mediation Training Group
21218 St. Andrews Blvd., #112
Boca Raton , FL 33433
Telephone # 561-241-0413/561-852-1633
Fax # 561-558-9560
© 2011 Mediation Training Group, Inc.