Why YOU Should Become a Family Mediator?
- To acquire another viable profession which expands and enhances your current
- To increase your marketability, create consulting opportunities and
an alternative to Managed Care
become a more effective client advocate at mediations
- To learn important strategies and technecks to become a highly
successful negotiator and conflict manager
- To broaden your methodologies for diffusing anger and anger management
Why Choose Mediation Training Group?
- Our faculty is composed of mediators who have vibrant and lucrative practices; law professors; conflict resolution professors and other Award winning, recognized experts in the field of Alternate Dispute Resolution
- We provide a structure within a relaxed, congenial atmosphere, conducive to adult learning
- Our programs are truly "edutainment"
- We assist in your completing your mentorship
- Our training provides a section on marketing "How To Start Your Mediation Practice"
- We provide you with all the forms and documents needed to start your practice
- We provide you with software to assist you in Child Support Calculation
Who Benefits From This Training?
- Psychologists, Family Therapists, Social Workers and Mental Health
- Attorneys & other legal system professionals
- Educators and Clergy
- Health Care Professionals
- Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement Personnel
- CPAs and Human Resource Managers
What You Will Learn:
- How to start and market your mediation practice
- Mediation concepts, techniques and strategies
- The stages and components of the mediation session
- The role and qualities of the effective mediator
- Practical ways to utilize community resources
- How to prepare a written settlement agreement
- The applicable statutes and ethical rules for certified and court
- The psychological issues and dynamics that commonly exist in a family
undergoing separation and divorce
- The common needs and concerns of children in the context of divorce
and family re-organization
- Legal concepts that relate to family law, taxes and economics
- How to market your mediation practice
Register Early! **** Seating is Limited!
|Live in person
Registration Fee is $795.00
materials and morning coffee plus, each day.
Program hours: 9:00am-6:15pm
Continuing Education Credits
FL Certified Mediators will earn 4-ethics, 2-domestic violence, 1- diversity & 33-general
FL Attorneys will earn 48 CLE credits including 5-ethics.
FL Mental Health Professionals & FL Board of Psychology will earn 40 CEU general credits
Our programs are held at the following facilities:
Fort Lauderdale/Davie-NSU--Main Campus-School of Business Building
Boca Raton-Library 1501 Spanish River Blvd, Boca Raton, Florida 33431