Why Choose Mediation Training
- Our faculty is composed of mediators who have vibrant and
lucrative practices; judges; law professors; conflict resolution professors and
other Award winning, recognized experts in the field of Alternate Dispute
- We provide interactive exercises and
- We provide a structure within a relaxed, congenial
atmosphere, condusive to adult learning
- We assist you in obtaining and completing your mentorship
- Our programs are truly "edu-tainment"
- We teach a
section on "How to Start and Build Your Mediation Practice"
- We provide interactive exercises and a complete set of forms and Excel spreadsheet to
start your practice
- We provide you with software to assist in obtaining agreed
- Free monthly teleconferences with Professor Susan Dubow and Dr Elinor Robin and mediators
Why YOU Should Become a Mediator:
unique, interactive program, certified by the Florida Supreme Court, will
provide you with a
- To obtain acquire a new viable profession adjunct to your current career and
obtain 48 hours CLE
- To increase your marketability as an attorney or other professional
- To become a better advocate when representing clients in mediation or in the
everyday practice of your present profession
- To enhance, and expand upon the conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
you currently possess
- To acquire the highly respected credential of Florida Supreme Court
Certified Circuit Mediator
- To enhance and expand your present career
- To fulfill the first requirement in becoming a Foreclosure
What YOU will learn
- How to start and market your mediation practice.
- Mediation concepts, techniques and strategies.
- The applicable statutes and ethical rules for certified and court appointed
- Negotiation principles and how to deal with and use a variety of negotiation
techniques and tactics.
- How to mediate pre-suit court cases, and other areas of circuit civil
- The role and qualities of an effective mediator.
- How to prepare written arguments.
All participants receive a set of written materials including a Florida
Supreme Court certified
training manual; copies of the mediation statutes and
rules; and a variety of other relevant
mediation information, handouts, and
Early! Seating is Limited!
Program hours: 9:00am-6:15pm
|December 5-9, 2018
|February 28, March 1-2 & 8-9, 2019
||Thu-Sat & Fri-Sat
|May 15-19, 2019
Registration Fee $925.00
includes all materials and morning coffee plus, each day
A full refund or reschedule date will be given up to 4-days prior to the start of any program. Credit card payments will be subject to $29 processing fee. Thereafter, but before the start date, a credit will be given toward another program.
Continuing Education Credits:
FL Bar Approved 48 CLER credits including 5-ethics
Fl Certified Mediators will earn 40 CME credits including 4-ethics and 1-diversity
This program will be presented by the following faculty members: Al
Capp, Esq., Prof. Susan
Robert Loevin, Esq., James Nulman, Esq., Elinor Robin, PhD,LMHC,LMFT, and Fran Tetunic,
Esq. Visit Our Faculty page to view bios of faculty members.
Our programs are held at the following facilities:
Fort Lauderdale/Davie-NSU--Main Campus-School of Business Building
Miami-NSU--8585 SW 124 Avenue, 33183
Boca Raton- 1501 Spanish River Blvd, Boca Raton, Florida 33431