Civil Certification Program
Florida Supreme Court Certified
40-Hour (5-day) Circuit Civil Mediation Training
The Circuit Civil
Program meets the training requirements
of the Florida Supreme Court for
Certification as a Circuit Civil Mediator.
All participants receive a set of written materials including a Florida
Supreme Court certified
training manual; copies of the mediation statutes and
rules; and a variety of other relevant
mediation information, handouts, and
August 7,8,9 & 14,15, 2015
Fri-Sun & Fri-Sat
December 2,3,4,5,6, 2015
February 5-6 &18-20, 2016
Fri-Sat & Thu-Sat
Registration Fee is $925.00
includes all materials and morning coffee plus, each day.
Program hours: 9:00am-6:15pm
Continuing Education Credits:
FL Bar Approved 48 CLER credits including 5-ethics.
FL Mental Health Professionals will earn 40-general CEU's
Fl Certified Mediators will earn 40 CME credits including 4-ethics and 1-diversity
Why Choose Mediation Training
- Our faculty is composed of mediators who have vibrant and
lucrative practices; judges; law professors; conflict resolution professors and
other Award winning, recognized experts in the field of Alternate Dispute
- We provide interactive exercises and
- We provide a structure within a relaxed, congenial
atmosphere, condusive to adult learning
- We assist you in obtaining and completing your mentorship
- Our programs are truly "edu-tainment"
- We teach a
section on "How to Start and Build Your Mediation Practice"
- We provide interactive exercises and a complete set of forms and Excel spreadsheet to
start your practice
- We provide you with software to assist in obtaining agreed
- Free monthly teleconferences with Professor Susan Dubow and Dr Elinor Robin and mediators
Why YOU Should Become a Mediator:
unique, interactive program, certified by the Florida Supreme Court, will
provide you with a
- To obtain acquire a new viable profession adjunct to your current career and
obtain 48 hours CLE
- To increase your marketability as an attorney or other professional
- To become a better advocate when representing clients in mediation or in the
everyday practice of your present profession
- To enhance, and expand upon the conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
you currently possess
- To acquire the highly respected credential of Florida Supreme Court
Certified Circuit Mediator
- To enhance and expand your present career
- To fulfill the first requirement in becoming a Foreclosure
What YOU will learn
- How to start and market your mediation practice.
- Mediation concepts, techniques and strategies.
- The applicable statutes and ethical rules for certified and court appointed
- Negotiation principles and how to deal with and use a variety of negotiation
techniques and tactics.
- How to mediate pre-suit court cases, and other areas of circuit civil
- The role and qualities of an effective mediator.
- How to prepare written arguments.
This program will be presented by the following faculty members: Al
Capp, Esq., Prof. Susan
Robert Loevin, Esq., James Nulman, Esq., Elinor Robin, PhD,LMHC,LMFT, and Fran Tetunic,
Esq. Visit Our Faculty page to view bios of faculty members.
Mediation Training Group
21218 St. Andrews Blvd., #112
Boca Raton , FL 33433
Telephone # 561-241-0413
Fax # 561-558-9560
© 2014 Mediation Training Group, Inc.