Why Choose Mediation Training
- Our faculty is composed of mediators who have vibrant and
lucrative practices; judges; law professors; conflict resolution professors and
other Award winning, recognized experts in the field of Alternate Dispute
- We provide interactive exercises and
- We provide a structure within a relaxed, congenial
atmosphere, condusive to adult learning
- We assist you in obtaining and completing your mentorship
- Our programs are truly "edu-tainment"
- We teach a
section on "How to Start and Build Your Mediation Practice"
- We provide interactive exercises and a complete set of forms and Excel spreadsheet to
start your practice
- We provide you with software to assist in obtaining agreed
- Free monthly teleconferences with Professor Susan Dubow and Dr Elinor Robin and mediators
Why YOU Should Become a Mediator:
unique, interactive program, certified by the Florida Supreme Court, will
provide you with a
- To obtain acquire a new viable profession adjunct to your current career and
obtain 48 hours CLE
- To increase your marketability as an attorney or other professional
- To become a better advocate when representing clients in mediation or in the
everyday practice of your present profession
- To enhance, and expand upon the conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
you currently possess
- To acquire the highly respected credential of Florida Supreme Court
Certified Circuit Mediator
- To enhance and expand your present career
- To fulfill the first requirement in becoming a Foreclosure
What YOU will learn
- How to start and market your mediation practice.
- Mediation concepts, techniques and strategies.
- The applicable statutes and ethical rules for certified and court appointed
- Negotiation principles and how to deal with and use a variety of negotiation
techniques and tactics.
- How to mediate pre-suit court cases, and other areas of circuit civil
- The role and qualities of an effective mediator.
- How to prepare written arguments.
This program will be presented by the following faculty members: Al
Capp, Esq., Prof. Susan
Robert Loevin, Esq., James Nulman, Esq., Elinor Robin, PhD,LMHC,LMFT, and Fran Tetunic,
Esq. Visit Our Faculty page to view bios of faculty members.
All participants receive a set of written materials including a Florida
Supreme Court certified
training manual; copies of the mediation statutes and
rules; and a variety of other relevant
mediation information, handouts, and
|July 26-30, 2017
|October 6-8 & 14-15, 2017
||Fri-Sun & Sat-Sun
Registration Fee $925.00
includes all materials and morning coffee plus, each day
Program hours: 9:00am-6:15pm
Continuing Education Credits:
FL Bar Approved 48 CLER credits including 5-ethics.
FL Mental Health Professionals will earn 40-general CEU's
Fl Certified Mediators will earn 40 CME credits including 4-ethics and 1-diversity
Our programs are held at the following facilities:
Fort Lauderdale/Davie-NSU--Main Campus-School of Business Building
Orlando-NSU--4850 Millenia Blvd., Orlando 32839
Miami-NSU--8585 SW 124 Avenue, 33183
Boca Raton- 1501 Spanish River Blvd, Boca Raton, Florida 33431