Why Choose Mediation Training
Our faculty is composed of mediators who have vibrant and
lucrative practices; judges; law professors; attorneys, conflict resolution professors and
other Award winning, recognized experts in the field of Alternate Dispute
We provide interactive exercises
We provide a structure within a relaxed, congenial
atmosphere, condusive to adult learning
We provide you with info on how to obtain your mentorship
Our programs are truly "edu-tainment"
We teach a
section on "How to Start and Build Your Mediation Practice"
We provide interactive exercises and a complete set of forms.
We provide you with sample copies of agreed
Why YOU Should Become a Mediator:
- To acquire a new viable profession adjunct to your current career and
obtain 48 hours CLE
- To increase your marketability as an attorney or other professional
- To become a better advocate when representing clients in mediation or in the
everyday practice of your present profession
- To enhance, and expand upon the conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
you currently possess
- To acquire the highly respected credential
- To enhance and expand your present career
- To fulfill the first requirement in becoming a Foreclosure
What YOU will learn
- How to start and market your mediation practice.
- Mediation concepts, techniques and strategies.
- The applicable statutes and ethical rules for certified and court appointed
- Negotiation principles and how to deal with and use a variety of negotiation
techniques and tactics.
- How to mediate pre-suit court cases, and other areas of circuit civil
- The role and qualities of an effective mediator.
- How to prepare written arguments.
All participants receive a set of written materials, copies of the mediation statutes
rules; and a variety of other relevant mediation information,
interactive exercises and Circuit Civil Manuel
2021 Program Schedule
Primary Trainer: Robin Caral Shaw, Esq.
|May 26-28 & June 3-4
||Wed-Fri & Thu-Fri
|September 8-10 & 16-17
||Wed-Fri & Thu-Fri
|December 1-3 & 6-7
||Wed-Fri & Mon-Tue
Registration Fee for Virtual Program-$875
Call Charlene (561-852-1633)with questions or concerns
Live Program Registration Fee - $925.00
Live in person programs are on hold (TBD) do to COVID-19
Early! Seating is Limited!
includes all materials and morning coffee & bagels, each day
Location: 1501 Spanish River Blvd, Boca Raton, Florida 33431
Continuing Education Credits:
FL Bar Approved 48 CLER credits including 5-ethics
Fl Certified Mediators will earn 40 CME credits including 4-ethics and 1-diversity
Faculty members: Robin Caral Shaw, Esq., Al
Capp, Esq., Robert Loevin, Esq., and Fran Tetunic, Esq.